Friday, November 30, 2012

Dial Holiday Foaming Hand Wash Review

Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash now comes in four limited edition holiday designs: Santa, Snowman, Candy Cane, and Holiday Scene with trees. These are so festive to decorate your bathroom, kitchen, or mudroom with. These decorative bottles contain Dial Complete's antibacterial foaming hand wash that kills 99.99% of germs while still being sensitive to the skin. Brighten your sink or counter with a bit of holiday cheer this season.

I received the Santa and Holiday Scene hand soap to try out and bring a little more merriment to my sinks. I love how cute the designs are. The foaming hand soap is fun for my kids and they like it more than the regular dispensers. The scent is very pleasant and reminds me of grapefruit a little. I love how it leaves your hands clean and fresh smelling.

Dial is also having their Dial Stocking Stuffer Giveaway which began at 12:00:00 PM ET on November 23, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 AM ET on December 21, 2012. They are giving away (4) Weekly Assortment of Dial products and (4) Weekly $50 gift cards. Prize winner’s names will be posted on the Dial Facebook Fan page. To enter like the Dial Facebook page then go to the Dial “Holiday Giveaway” tab and enter the application. Fill out the on-screen registration form to enter the Giveaway.

Also, if you write why you use Dial on the palm of your hand and upload a photo of it on Dial's Facebook page in the Hand in Hand tab you can and get a coupon for $1 off of any TWO (2) Dial Liquid or Foaming Hand Soap & Dial Hand Sanitizer (7.5oz size or larger).

Cold and flu season is here. To keep your holidays healthy as well as happy have some "Holly, Jolly Handwashing" and "Let it Foam, Let it Foam, Let it Foam!" :)


DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to Purex for the opportunity of doing this review and Dial for sending me product for free and promotion information to facilitate my review. By posting I will be entered to win prizes. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for posting this promo.

No comments: